Arya EHR's Patient Portal offers patients personalized and secure online access to a portion of their medical records such as Forms, Prescriptions, Results and Notes.
With this new Patient Portal, you can now access your test results and view any forms or notes shared by your provider with you directly.
To set up an account for the Patient Portal follow these steps:
Provide the email address you wish to associate with your account to your healthcare provider.
Provide consent to your healthcare provide to share documents with you.
When your healthcare provider shares a document with you for the first time, you will receive an email with instructions and a link to Create your Account.
Click on the Create Account button in the email to set up your account.
📖 Note: Each patient that is hoping to set up an account for the Patient Portal must have a unique email address that is already in your clinic's Arya system. Emails cannot be shared amongst patients.
4. The Create Account page will open in your default browser. To create your new account, you will need the following information:
Date of Birth
Health Card Number
A new password
5. Fill in your Date of Birth by clicking on the small calendar icon and selecting a date from the calendar.
6. Fill out your Health Card Number (Also known as BC Care Card, Ontario Health Card etc). If you have an Ontario Health Card, make sure you add a dash and your version code.
6. Create a unique password to access your account. (Password must contain at least eight characters, including: one upper case letter, one number and one special character).
7. Re-type your password to verify it. The password must match the one you just entered.
9. Click on the Create Account button at the bottom of the page.
10. You will then be re-directed to the Confirmation page with a message that you have successfully created an account.
Now, you can access your account by selecting the Login button.
⚠️If you do not see this page, check to make sure you have successfully completed the Create Account Form. If you are still having issues, please contact your healthcare provider.
11. You will need the email address and password that you just used to create your account to log in.
12. Enter your email address and password and click on the green Login button to continue.
13. You can now enjoy the Patient Portal!